Building Paperwork in Propared is more than just creating documents, it is a powerful communication tool that allows you to share information with your team, and work more efficiently as a manager.
One of the most common forms of Paperwork a manager creates is a Contact List. Contact Lists are documents that are used to share the contact information and job roles for each Team Member, Organization, and Location associated with the Project.
- Creating a new Contact List and adding Team members
- Adding groups of Contacts by Role of Department Tags
- Using Advanced Add to filter and select your Team all at once
- Rearranging Contact Lists and toggling information on or off
- Adding Team Members for publishing Paperwork