This article explores the "Any/All" Selector in the Filter Screen. For information about how to create and work with Filters, click here.
What is the "Any/All" Selector?
- The "Any/All" Selector is a new option when creating Filter Schedules.
- It lets you decide whether your Schedule should contain Tasks that match "Any" of your selected Tags or "All" of your selected Tags.
- This provides you with more control over what you can include in your Schedules.
- Let's look at a couple of examples:
Using "ANY" to create a Schedule for your Cast
Now let's say that you want to create a schedule for your cast that includes both Rehearsals and Performance Tasks.
In effect, what you want are Tasks that have been tagged with EITHER "Rehearsal" OR "Performance".
- Start by selecting your "Rehearsal" and "Performance" Categories.
- Now choose "ANY". This will tell Propared to include tasks with either the "Rehearsal" or "Performance" tags
Note: Each Task does not necessarily need to contain BOTH Categories.
- Make sense? If not, give us a shout and we can walk through it together!